Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Craft Hope...and a baby shower...

Hello friends,

I have joined a Craft Hope initiative, aimed at helping the marine life affected by the recent oil spill in the Gulf. Please link back to their website, by clicking on the pic above...it will tell you all you need to know if you are interested in joining in...

On another note...
I have been preparing for a colleague's baby shower, which an friend and myself are hosting next Saturday. I wanted to make it a special time for her, with lovely decor and goodies, so I worked on a theme this week, of roses and dots... The cupcake wrappers in the pic above are based on a design I found at Shabbyblogs (btw ...what a wonderful site...you must take a look...).
I changed the shape a bit and did my own floral design, to match the tableware I am planning to use. If you would like me to send a PDF file of these wrappers to you, please email me at heidibearscreativeblog@gmail.com, and I will send it off asap!

My tutorial posts have been somewhat derailed by the renovations...but hopefully next week will see me having some space back in our house...

Have a great evening everyone,
Lots of Love,
Heidi ☺

No comments: